HEADs junior racquet series helps kids to get started on their exciting tennis journey. Made of a lightweight graphite composite, the Speed 21 Comp racquets weight and characteristics are perfect for kids between 4 and 6 years.
Its extreme toughness together with HEADs advanced carbon composite technology leads to a novel ultra tough hybrid composite.
The new HEAD Innegra™ hybrid-composite structure is integrated into the racquet for shock absorption and improved stability. As a result vibrations are reduced by up to 17% on ball impact for unique control and precision. This protects the player from the forces of a ball impact.
On top of this: HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure with the ultra tough Innegra™ fibre considerably extends the performance of your HEAD racquet, that means that racquets remains longer in the perfect condition without losing any of its great properties.
Innegra™ Technology Feature:
- Extremely tough and light;
- Lightest fibre in the world today
- In combination with carbon fibre, Innegra™ forms an ultra tough hybrid-composite structure
- improved stability and increased shock absorption
- vibration on ball impact is reduced by up to 17% for unique control and precision
- HEAD’s new hybrid-composite structure considerably tends the performance of your HEAD racquet
|Head Size||100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.|
|Racquet Length||25.00 in. / 63.50 cm.|
|String Pattern||16 M / 19 X|
|Unstrung Weight||8.5 oz. / 241 gr.|
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review