Garmin Vivosmart HR Watch - Black
Turn your steps into strides with vívosmart® HR+, the GPS activity tracker with Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology1. Not only does it count steps, calories, floors climbed and intensity minutes, but it also uses GPS satellites to track where you jog or walk, how far and how fast. Stay connected with smart notifications that include email, text, call, social media, calendar alerts and more.
- Tracks distance, time and pace or speed using GPS technology.
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight.
- Displays steps, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and intensity minutes.
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist.
- Receive text, call, email, calendar, social media alerts2 and more.
- Control your music and your VIRB® action camera (sold separately), or find a lost phone — all from your wrist.
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert.
- Learns your activity level and proposes a personalized daily step goal; additionally, lets you manually set goals for floors climbed and intensity minutes.
- 24/7 wearable; up to 5 days in activity tracking mode (with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, no GPS), up to 8 hours in GPS mode.
- Swim water rating (50 m/5 ATM)
- Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community for fitness challenges and meaningful digital insights such as cues to move and healthy tips
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review