INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - RESTRICTIONS & PROCEDURES
- We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card, Paypal, Amazon Checkout, Cashiers Checks and Wire Transfers in US FUNDS ONLY.
- International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, customs fees charged at their countries. Once the order is in customs hands it is NOT possible to return or cancel an order.
- Tennis Plaza does NOT ship to some countries due to high risks and shipping costs. Please see below the list of countries where we ship.
- Due to high costs of shipping, we do NOT ship heavy court equipment or tennis balls internationally.
- We do NOT ship orders with a US bill-to address to an international address.
- If we are unable to verify credit card billing addresses with foreign banks, for your protection as well as ours, we will ask for the following information:
a) Front and back copy of credit card to be used.
b) A photo identification that contains a signature and matches the first and last name on the card being used.
Please email documents to email@example.com or fax to (+1) 305-599-1121
*This procedure is only for your first time order at Tennisplaza.com
We will try to contact you and hold your order for 48 hours until the above information is received. If we do not have the information on file or don’t receive it within 48 hours we will cancel your order.
We understand that some of these procedures might be restrictive, but due to the high risks of fraud with international orders we have been obliged to implement these procedures.
Tennis Plaza reserves the right to hold up or refuse to ship any International order it deems fraudulent.
If you have any questions regarding shipping to your country, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (305) 574-6707
COUNTRIES WHERE WE SHIP