International Orders Information
For your protection we have set the following additional procedures for all International Orders:
1. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover cards. Paypal, Cashiers Check or wire transfer (e-mail for instructions) in US funds only.
2. International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, and customs fees in their countries.
3. Due to high risk and/or shipping costs, Tennisplaza does not ship to some countries. When you fill in your billing address, if your country is not on the pull down menu then we do not ship there.
4. Because of the high cost of shipping, we do not ship heavy court equipment or tennis balls internationally.
5. We do not ship any orders over $500.00 internationally to a new customers.
6. We do not ship any orders with a US bill- to address to an international address.
7. For the fastest most economical service we use UPS, USPS and local carriers on most orders.
8. Since we are unable to verify credit card billing addresses with foreign banks, for your protection as well as ours, we will need the following information faxed ( 305-599-1121 ) or e-mailed (email@example.com) as an attachment:
NOTE: This procedure is only for your first time order from Tennisplaza.com
a. Front and back copy of credit card to be used.
b. A photo identification that contains a signature and matches the first and last name on the card being used.
9. We will hold your order up to 48 hours to receive the above information. If we do not have the information on file or have received it we will cancel your order after 48 hours.
We understand that some of these procedures might be restrictive, but due to the high risk of fraud with international orders we have had to implement these procedures. Tennisplaza reserves the right to hold up or refuse to ship any International order it deems fraudulent.
We only ship to the countries below.
COUNTRIES WHERE WE SHIP
After years of experience, we have found DHL to be the most economic, fastest and reliable company to handle our international shipping customers.
DHL, delivers 3.5 million parcels, documents and pieces of freight a week to over 200 hundred countries. With a complete online package tracking service.
If you have any questions regarding shipping to your country, just send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. International customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, and customs fees. We have a $500.00 maximum amount order limit for international customers. Due to unreliable shipping or fraud, Tennisplaza reserves the right to restrict shipment to any country at our discretion.
SHIPMENT TRACKING INFORMATION
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, we will be happy to help out. You can email us at email@example.com or call us at (305) 574-6707