Returns & Warranty
TENNISPLAZA RETURN POLICY
Your Satisfaction Is Very Import To Us
Our goal is to make your experience at TennisPlaza a pleasant one, so we've made the return process as easy as possible. No phone calls or RA numbers are required. TennispPlaza sets the industry standard with a 30-day, no questions asked satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to a full refund, exchange, or store credit (within 30 days from the date of your invoice, as long as the product is in its original unused / uninstalled condition).
Credit for stringing and shipping costs will only be given provided that the order was an error of TennisPlaza.
Racquets must have the plastic wrap on the handle and cannot have any ball fuzz on the strings or scrapes on the bumper guard.
Shoes must be in brand new condition. You can use the same box your shoes were shipped in to return them. Please do not place any shipping labels or tape on the manufacturer shoe box.
Apparel items must be returned unworn and unwashed with the original tags still attached.
Bags, Strings and Accessories must be returned unused and with their original package and labels.
Special Order items are non returnable.
RETURN / EXCHANGE PROCEDURES
1. Please print and fill out this form.
2. This Form must be included in your return package in order to receive proper credit.
3. Ship your items with an insured carrier. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
4. All packages must be shipped prepaid. No C.O.D.
5. Please provide your credit card information to process the order.
6. We will pay the shipping for the new item if an exchange is requested.
7. If a refund is requested, please allow 7-10 business days for it to be processed and credited to your account.
Every item Tennisplaza sells is covered by the manufacturer warranty, not by us. Since each manufacturer has different warranty procedures, contact us and we’ll help get your warranty issue taken care of. The Customer Service Department can be reached Monday through Friday, from 10:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time at 1-800-955-7515 local and for international customers, dial 305-234-9375, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
All racquets sold by Tennisplaza.com have a one year manufacturer's warranty. Defective racquets will be replaced by the manufacturer for one year after the purchase date. Racquets that have been bashed on the ground, run over, melted in the sun, etc. will not be replaced.
When you send your racquet for warranty you have two options:
1. You may choose to wait for the manufacturer to review your racquet and give you their decision:
Tennisplaza.com will ship your racquet via UPS Ground, at no charge, providing the shipping address is inside the United States of America. International customers will pay for the return shipping and related import costs. This whole process takes around 4 weeks.
2. You may choose to purchase a new tennis racquet while your defective racquet is being reviewed for warranty replacement. If your defective tennis racquet is replaced by the manufacturer, we will give you a credit for the amount of the racquet and shipping (UPS Ground). International customers will pay for the return shipping and related import costs.
NOTE: If your request is denied by the manufacturer, your broken racquet will be returned to you with an explanation from the manufacturer.