Returns & Warranty
TENNISPLAZA RETURN POLICY
Your Satisfaction Is Very Important To Us!
Our goal is to make your experience at TennisPlaza a pleasant one, so we've made the return process as easy a possible. No phone calls or R.A. numbers are required.
TennisPlaza.com sets the industry standard with a world-class return policy: 30-day Free Returns no questions asked! Satisfaction guarantee!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are entitled to a full refund, exchange, or store credit (within 30 days from the date of your invoice, as long as the product is in its original unused / uninstalled condition).
Credit for stringing and shipping costs will only be given provided that the order was an error of TennisPlaza.
Racquets must have the plastic wrap on the handle and cannot have any ball fuzz on the strings or scrapes on the bumper guard.
Shoes must be in brand new condition. You can use the same box your shoes were shipped in to return them. Please do not place any shipping labels or tape on the manufacturer shoe box.
Apparel items must be returned unworn and unwashed with the original tags still attached.
Bags, Strings and Accessories must be returned unused and with their original package and labels.
Special Order items are non returnable.
RETURN / EXCHANGE PROCEDURES
At Tennis Plaza your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed! This is why here at TennisPlaza.com returns are as easy as 1-2-3.
- Please print and fill out this form. Form must be included in your return package in order to receive proper credit.
- A Free Return Label will be provided with most shipments. If a return label is missing or a duplicate label is needed, contact us for a Free Return Label.
- If any refund is due, we will process your refund back to the original tender method or in form of store credit.
NOTE:Returns are processed 3-7 business days from the time the shipment is received. Exchanges are processed 1-5 business days after the shipment is received. If a refund is issued, a refund may take 3-7 business days to show in your credit card or original payment method.
Every item TennisPlaza sells is covered by the manufacturer warranty, not by us. Since each manufacturer has different warranty procedures, contact us and we’ll help get your warranty issue taken care of.
The Customer Service Department can be reached Monday through Friday from 10:00AM to 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time. Contact information is as follows:
Continental U.S. - 1-800-955-7515
International - 305-574-6707 ext 2
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
All racquets sold by Tennisplaza.com have a one year manufacturer's warranty. Defective racquets will be replaced by the manufacturer for one year after the purchase date. Racquets that have been bashed on the ground, run over, melted in the sun, etc. will not be replaced.
When you send your racquet for warranty you have two options:
1. You may choose to wait for the manufacturer to review your racquet and give you their decision:
Tennisplaza.com will ship your racquet via UPS Ground, at no charge, providing the shipping address is inside the United States of America. International customers will pay for the return shipping and related import costs. This whole process takes around 4 weeks.
2. You may choose to purchase a new tennis racquet while your defective racquet is being reviewed for warranty replacement. If your defective tennis racquet is replaced by the manufacturer, we will give you a credit for the amount of the racquet and shipping (UPS Ground). International customers will pay for the return shipping and related import costs.
NOTE: If your request is denied by the manufacturer, your broken racquet will be returned to you with an explanation from the manufacturer.